We are so excited to announce PTC’s 2022-23 Season, our 48th Anniversary Season! As our valued subscriber and supporter, we can’t wait for you to join us for the next season.
Our theme for the 2022-23 Season is “Song and Liberation.” The season gets off to an electrifying start with the World Premiere of the new musical, The Tattooed Lady playing October 28 through November 20. From February 10 through March 5, we will produce the Philadelphia Premiere of the futuristic new play titled Empathitrax. Closing out the season from April 7 through April 30, we have Lady Day at Emerson’s Bar and Grill, a modern classic about one of Billie Holiday’s final performances in the City of Brotherly Love.
Subscriptions for the 2022-23 Season are now available! Subscribe now to receive a 30% discount off of our single ticket prices.
- Subscription renewals: Have questions about your subscription renewals? Call Audience Services at 215.985.0420 x1.
- New subscribers: You can choose from one of these three packages: the Fixed Packages, which gives you the same seats for all three productions; the Pick-Your-Own-Series Packages, which gives you flexibility in choosing your own dates and seat locations; or the Flex Pass, which you can use in any way you like throughout the 2022-23 Season.
- Savings of 30% and the best available seats
- Free unlimited ticket exchanges
- Add-on ticket discount of 10% throughout the season
- Parking discounts at Symphony House garage
- Be the first to know about special events or added performances
Box Office Information
- Box Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 12pm until 6pm. On days of performances, we are open from 12pm until half an hour past curtain.
- Call Audience Services at 215.985.0420 x1
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visit: 480 S Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Covid Safety Information
PTC remains committed to the safety of our audiences, artists, volunteers and staff. Last season, we implemented a robust and comprehensive Covid-safety plan and upgraded our HVAC system, which uses industry standard MERV-13 filtration to reduce airborne contaminants. We will continue protecting the safety of the people who are in our space. We recognize that public health guidelines may change in the coming months, and we will monitor the changes closely and adjust our safety policies accordingly. If at any time you are not satisfied with our level of precaution, we will issue you a refund and welcome your feedback.
A detailed Covid Safety Policy for each production in the 2022-23 Season will be published in advance.