The Suzanne Roberts Theatre will provide the perfect backdrop for your special event. Serving as an anchor for Philadelphia’s vibrant and expanding arts district, the state-of-the-art theatre is conveniently accessible by all modes of transportation.
Theatre and Lobby Amenities
- The 362-seat Mainstage auditorium includes plush orchestra, mezzanine and box seating with excellent sight lines from all locations
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound facilities, ample wing space and generously-sized trap room, film screen, and 2,800 sq. ft. stage with resilient floor offer maximum flexibility
- Newly installed professional caliber Digital Cinema Projection system with surround-sound
- Film screen available to accommodate corporate presentations and other video/film events
- Fully-accessible backstage, dressing rooms and Green Room
- On-site public parking (in the Symphony House building)
- Amenities include generous public restrooms, state-of-the-art accessibility for disabled persons, and nearby restaurants
- Welcoming two-story, 3000 square foot, glass front lobby offers dramatic views of the Avenue of the Arts and makes a great space for receptions and events
- Concession stand with liquor license, RAMP certified bar staff available
- Open caterer policy – no exclusives
Theatre and Lobby Rates
The Suzanne Roberts Theatre may be rented by the day; lobby rentals are available by the hour with a two hour minimum.
- Lobby rentals are $375 per hour for non-profits and $500 per hour for for-profits
- Theatre Rentals are $2500 daily for non-profits and $5000 daily for for-profits