Plan your celebration, business gathering, or performing arts event at Philadelphia’s newest cultural landmark on the Avenue of the Arts!
PTC’s Suzanne Roberts Theatre is a gem! –Philadelphia Weekly
- The 365-372 seat Mainstage auditorium includes plush orchestra, mezzanine and box seating with excellent sight lines from all locations
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound facilities, ample wing space and generously-sized trap room, film screen, and 2,800 sq. ft. stage with resilient floor offer maximum flexibility
- Public amenities include on-site parking and Box Office, concession stand with liquor license, generous public restrooms, and full accessibility for disabled patrons
- Fully-accessible backstage, dressing rooms, and Green Room
- Four LCD screens on the front of the building offer street-front marketing opportunities
- Welcoming two-story glass front lobby offers dramatic views of the Avenue of the Arts and makes a great space for receptions and events
- Film screen available to accommodate corporate meetings and other video/film events
- Public amenities include generous public restrooms, state-of-the-art accessibility for disabled persons, and on-site parking and restaurants
For more information regarding fees and availability, please contact us.