Plan your celebration, business gathering, or performing arts event at Philadelphia’s newest cultural landmark on the Avenue of the Arts!
The Suzanne Roberts Theatre will provide the perfect backdrop for your special event. Serving as an anchor for Philadelphia’s vibrant and expanding arts district, the state-of-the-art Theater is conveniently accessible by all modes of transportation.
PTC’s Suzanne Roberts Theatre is a gem! –Philadelphia Weekly
Mainstage Theater Rentals
- The 365-372 seat Mainstage auditorium includes plush orchestra, mezzanine and box seating with excellent sight lines from all locations
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound facilities, ample wing space and generously-sized trap room, film screen, and 2,800 sq. ft. stage with resilient floor offer maximum flexibility
- Public amenities include on-site parking and Box Office, concession stand with liquor license, generous public restrooms, and full accessibility for disabled patrons
- Fully-accessible backstage, dressing rooms, and Green Room
- Four LCD screens on the front of the building offer street-front marketing opportunities
- Welcoming two-story glass front lobby offers dramatic views of the Avenue of the Arts and makes a great space for receptions and events
- Film screen available to accommodate corporate meetings and other video/film events
- Public amenities include generous public restrooms, state-of-the-art accessibility for disabled persons, and on-site parking and restaurants
Rentals are available by the hour with a four hour minimum for lobbies alone, and the full theatre by the day. Hourly rentals are $375 non-profit and $500 for profit, full theatre rentals are $2500 non-profit and $5000 for-profit. For additional information, availability, and to talk about your event, contact Danielle Commini, Venue Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her at 215-985-0420 Ext. 105