Show your SUBSCRIBER CARD for exclusive discounts on restaurants, parking, and additional tickets!
- Save up to $120 over single ticket prices;
- The best seats in the house;
- Unlimited and FREE ticket exchanges throughout the season;
- Parking discounts next door to the theatre;
- EARLY ACCESS to Theatre Masters tickets;
- $10-OFF each additional single ticket purchased for family and friends;
- Ticket insurance. Misplace your tickets? We’ll reprint them for FREE!
- Access to one FREE beverage at the Theatre with your complimentary Drink Voucher;
- Exclusive entry to every Post-Show Happy Hour with HALF-PRICE Drink Specials!
- First knowledge of and access to all special events
As a Philadelphia Theatre Company subscriber, you may exchange tickets anytime before your performance date. All subscriber exchanges are subject to availability and are governed by the following ticket policies:
- SAME SHOW EXCHANGES: tickets may only be exchanged for another performance of the same play title.
- NO EXTRA FEES: exchanges into higher priced performances will result in just the upgrade fee per ticket.
- Refunds are not available on ticket exchanges of lesser value.
- WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE and limit authorization of any changes solely to the person whose name is on the subscription.
BY PHONE (preferred)
Box Office: 215.985.0420
Please have the following info ready:
The name on your ticket, the current date, the seat location
Please bring your original tickets to Philadelphia Theatre Company’s Suzanne Roberts Theatre Box Office at Broad & Lombard Streets, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please call us before your scheduled performance and reprinted tickets will be waiting for you at the Box Office. As a courtesy to others, please collect your tickets at the Box Office at least 30 minutes prior to curtain.
Subscribers receive $5-OFF each additional single ticket purchased. If you need four or more tickets through-out the season, we recommend you purchase a Flex Subscription.
Patrons arriving late will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
LAZ Parking at Symphony House Garage $2-OFF
Next to the Theatre
To receive a discount for the automated lot, please visit the Box Office upon arrival at the theatre and show your benefits card to receive a parking coupon.
Though performance cancellations due to severe weather are rare, they do happen.
It’s important that we’re able to reach you and let you know!
To update your contact information so you receive performance updates, please call Audience Services at 215.985.0420 x 2 or e-mail email@example.com.
Buying tickets for a group of 8 or more?
You can qualify for even greater discounts!
Call Carol Flannery, Director of Marketing at 215.985.1400 x 102 for more information.
If you can’t use your tickets, you can donate them back to PTC through Audience Services!
You’ll get a letter in the mail detailing the donation for your taxes and the knowledge that you’re supporting PTC –
Even if you can’t be in your seat.
To donate your tickets, call Audiences Services at 215.985.0420 x 2.
Let US Host your Next Event!
Planning a fundraiser or holiday party?
Call Vince Karlen, Rentals Manager to talk about renting our space for your next event at 215.985.0420 x 103.
And of course, we’re always adding new and exciting dining partners! Click here to find out more.
PEP (Patron Enrichment Programming)
Join us for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks of each production. Learn more