Welcome to PTC’s 2012/13 season and thanks for subscribing! If you want to exchange tickets for any performances, or if you have any questions, please give us a call in the box office at 215.985.0420, and we’ll be happy to help.
See you at the theatre!
Sarah Blask | Box Office Manager
As a Philadelphia Theatre Company subscriber, you may exchange tickets anytime before your performance date. (dates and times listed on back of mailer) All subscriber exchanges are subject to availability and are governed by the following ticket policies:
• Tickets may only be exchanged for another performance of the same play title.
• Exchanges into higher priced performances will result in an upgrade fee per ticket.
• Refunds are not available on ticket exchanges of lesser value.
• For the security of our subscribers, we limit authorization of any changes solely to the person whose name is on the subscription.
BY PHONE (preferred)
Box Office: 215.985.0420
Please have the following info ready:
The name your ticket is under
The original seat location/date
Please bring your original tickets to Philadelphia Theatre Company’s Suzanne Roberts Theatre Box Office at Broad & Lombard Streets and we’ll be happy to help you.
Send us your 1st & 2nd choices of exchange performances (include dates & times), your original tickets, upgrade payment (if applicable) and S.A.S.E. to:
Philadelphia Theatre Company
at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre
480 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Please call us before your scheduled performance and reprinted tickets will be waiting for you at the Box Office. As a courtesy to others, please collect your tickets at the Box Office at least 30 minutes prior to curtain.
Subscribers receive $5.00 off each additional single ticket purchased. If you need four or more tickets through-out the season, we recommend you purchase a Flex Subscription.
Patrons arriving late will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
PEP (Patron Enrichment Programming)
Join us for behind-the-scenes sneak peeks of each production. Learn more
Interpark $2.00 off
Next to the Theatre
(to receive a discount for the automated lot, please visit the Box Office upon arrival at the theatre and show your benefits card to recieve a voucher)
EZ Park $2.00 off
15th & South St./1309 Locust St.
(to receive a discount for the lot, please visit our parking page and follow the link the the coupon)
NeW! EXCLUSIVE SUBSCRIBER BENEFIT
Arrive in style to the theatre with a complimentary ride from Uber – your on-demand private car service! Sign up by downloading the app on your iPhone or Android device, or log on to uber.com to sign up. Then, anytime during the 2012/2013 season enjoy one free ride to or from the Theatre using promo code PHLTheatreSub.
Enter the promo code before ordering your service!
iPhone and Android
1. Download the app
2. Tap the “My Account” button in the top-left of your Uber app
3. Tap the “Promotion Code” option
4. Type PHLTheatre/sub and press “Send”
Other devices, including Blackberry
1. Sign up at uber.com
2. Text your promo code to 827222 (US Only)
3. Blackberry can also use M.Uber.com
PC at UBER.COM Website:
1. Sign in at http://uber.com
2. Click the “Promotions” link at the top of the page
3. Type in PHLTheatre/sub and click “Submit”