Philadelphia Theatre Company’s community outreach programming is designed to provide an intellectual context and forum for ideas through our productions that help build bridges into the community.
- We believe that everyone should have access to great theatre. Under PTC’s TheatreACCESS Program tickets are available in each performance of brownsville song (b-side for tray) starting at $5. For information and ticket availability, call 215.985.0420.
- Our comprehensive quarterly newsletter, Playwise Magazine, illuminates the history, context, and vision of each play we produce. Check out our Playwise archive here >>
- We extend the intellectual life of our productions through our FREE Patron Enrichment Programming (PEP), featuring panel discussions, meet the artists, and other events. Learn more >>
- Through our Community Audience Program with local social services organizations, people who are otherwise unable to attend the theater have the opportunity to experience the season as a Subscriber. Program participants can also request Prep Sessions at their site and post-show discussions at the Theater.
- In keeping with our mission to serve all audiences, we are pleased to offer Open Captioning and Audio Description & Sensory Workshops to serve patrons with special needs. Learn more about accessibility programs»
- School programming includes student matinees, resource guides, workshops and residencies, and artists in schools. Learn more»
To talk about becoming a Community Partner, email Carol Flannery