The artists circle: where great theatre and great friends meet
Philadelphia Theatre Company is one of the region’s most dynamic cultural organizations. Offering both imaginative and entertaining contemporary plays and musicals that span the breadth of the American experience, PTC ignites the intellect and touches the soul. Here, nationally recognized artists collaborate with the region’s most accomplished writers, actors, designers and musicians to achieve breathtaking results. Beyond what happens on stage, PTC artists actively engage theatre goers in going “behind the scenes” of the creative process. Each year, PTC’s award-winning Drama Contact education program brings the power of theater to thousands of Philadelphia public school students.
As a non-profit theatre PTC can count on ticket sales to cover only about half the cost of our programs. We rely on individuals like you who care about the quality of the arts in our region to make possible PTC’s artistic, education, and outreach programs. Artists Circle members help defray these operating costs, and are, therefore, vital to PTC’s growth and future.
- Listing in Playwise performance programs
- Voucher for two complimentary glasses of wine in lobby
- Invitation to Opening Night of PTC@Play new play festival
- Invitation to an exclusive technical rehearsal
- Preferred subscription seating
- VIP invitation to our Season Opening Preview Party
- Concierge ticketing service.
- NEW! Access to Artist Circle House Seats – premium seats exclusively held for AC Members for subscription exchanges and ticket purchases (Subject to availability, some restrictions apply).
- Invitations to privately hosted salons with our actors, playwrights, and directors.
- Bi-annual “On The Boards” newsletter from our Executive Producing Director and Dramaturg, featuring the latest in national theatre news.
All the benefits of the Playwrights Circle, plus:
- Customized backstage tour and champagne reception for up to 10 guests (Must be scheduled in advance).
- Invitation for two to attended an exclusive privately hosted dinner with the creative team of one of our season productions.
- Invitation for two to attend one Opening Night performance and post show reception.
All the benefits of the Designers Circle, plus:
- Mezzanine custom engraved named seat in the Suzanne Roberts Theatre.
- Autographed Playwise or poster from a show of your choice.
- Free use of the Suzanne Roberts Theatre, Tracey A. Birnhak Mezzanine Lobby for a reception or private dinner.
- Invitation for two to attend two Opening Night performances and post show receptions.
All the benefits of the Directors plus:
- Orchestra custom engraved named seat in the Suzanne Roberts Theatre.
- Invitations for two to attend a private dinner with the Executive Producing Director and a guest artist.
- NEW! Autographed script from a show of your choice.
$25,000+ Executive Producers
All the benefits of the Producer, plus:
- Opportunity to partially underwrite a play. (Benefits are tailored and can include show-specific recognition, access, and ticket benefits.)