The artists circle: where great theatre and great friends meet
Philadelphia Theatre Company is one of the region’s most dynamic cultural organizations. Offering both imaginative and entertaining contemporary plays and musicals that span the breadth of the American experience, PTC ignites the intellect and touches the soul. Here, nationally recognized artists collaborate with the region’s most accomplished writers, actors, designers and musicians to achieve breathtaking results. Beyond what happens on stage, PTC artists actively engage theatre goers in going “behind the scenes” of the creative process. Each year, PTC’s award-winning Drama Contact education program brings the power of theater to thousands of Philadelphia public school students.
As a non-profit theatre PTC can count on ticket sales to cover only about half the cost of our programs. We rely on individuals like you who care about the quality of the arts in our region to make possible PTC’s artistic, education, and outreach programs. Artists Circle members help defray these operating costs, and are, therefore, vital to PTC’s growth and future.
- Quarterly E-Newsletter
- Invitation for two to attend the Terrence McNally New Play Award Ceremony
- Donor listing in Playwise performance programs
- Voucher for two complimentary glasses of wine at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre Lobby Café
- Be a PTC Apprentice: Invitation for two to attend a backstage workshop, with special theatre insights from PTC’s production team. A great way to introduce the joy of theatre to a child or grandchild.
- Invited Dress Rehearsal: See how it all comes together with your invitation for two to attend a special look-in at a PTC dress rehearsal
- Invitation to attend PTC’s Season Celebration Party
$1,000 Playwrights Circle ($890 tax-deductible)
- PTC Concierge: As an Artists Circle Member you have direct access to your own concierge hotline – your exclusive connection to meet all your theatergoing needs
- Artists Circle House Seats: Premium seats exclusively held for AC Members for subscription exchanges and ticket purchases
- On The Boards: Bi-Annual E-Newsletter
- Artists Circle Salons: Receive an invitation for two to attend at least two exclusive Artists Circle Salons, up-close evenings in unique locations with PTC artists.
$2,500 Designers Circle ($2,360 tax-deductible)
- PTC Theatre Masters: Complimentary subscription for two to PTC’s new series of close-up interviews with celebrated theatre artists, with exclusive reception
- Tech Rehearsals: Sit in on a technical rehearsal and witness how it all comes together, upon request
$5,000 Directors Circle ($4,750 tax-deductible)
- Private Backstage Tour with Artistic and Production staff, upon request
- Free use of the Suzanne Roberts Theatre, Tracey A. Birnhak Mezzanine Lobby for a reception or private dinner
$10,000 Producers Circle ($9,740 tax-deductible)
- PTC First Rehearsal: Participate in an exclusive theatrical tradition, a first-day opportunity to meet the cast and crew, and hear the inside scoop of one of PTC’s new production, upon request
- Performance Underwriter: Receive special underwriting recognition for one performance (excludes Opening Night)
$25,000 Executive Producers Circle ($24,000 tax-deductible)
- Opportunity to underwrite a production (benefits are tailored and can include show-specific recognition, access, and ticket benefits